Wednesday 19 October 2016

Carrot Noodles

Hello Fitfam Foodies!

I know some of you are tired of my funny meals already, but you can't really blame me you know?
I am just sprung on eating healthy varieties.

So some months back I made cucumber-getti...and ever since I had been dreaming of making something similar but with a different vegetable.

...And along came carrots.

Making "veggetti" is super easy. You can either use a Julienne cutter or a Spiralizer depending on the outcome you want.

A Spiralizer will give you a "noodlized" outcome, while a Julienne cutter will give you a somewhat "spaghetti" outcome.

Look at my previous post on how I made both with cucumbers here https://fitfamfoodie.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/when-life-hands-you-cucumbers.html

So making my carrot noodles, I used a spiralizer to "noodlize" some carrots.
Sauteed some veggies in my non-stick pan.



Then added in my carrot noodles.

On low heat, I steamed my carrot noodles with the already sauteed veggies.

This will allow the carrot noodles infuse the flavors.

Voila, my spicy carrot noodles were ready.



Follow me on instagram @bukikolade

2 comments:

Lily of Nigeria said...

My goodness! Your blog is amazing! I just found an everyday stop by blog. How much did you buy the machine that does this noodle/spaghetti effect?



www.lilyofnigeria.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lol. Thanks. I got the manual Spiralizer from jiji.com 2000naira (inclusive of delivery).