Thursday 19 May 2016

Meet Buki of FitFamFoodie

Hello. My name is Olubukola Kolade, a fitfamfoodie enthusiast.


I love to share as much information on eating your way to a healthy lifestyle, more like EATING CLEAN, EATING HEALTHY with all those interested.

This passion was birthed when I decided to start my weight-loss journey in September 2015.
I already knew that apart from regular exercising, I had to change my eating habits, more like overhauling, lol.

Many of us know, and many more do NOT know that to maintain a healthy lifestyle what we eat constitutes about 70-80% of staying on the FitFam track, hence most of us fall off the wagon.

So what I will be doing basically is post healthy recipes, tips on healthy eating, AND MAYBE eating clean on a budget (that maybe a tad difficult - since our pockets vary, but I will try).

Well, guess what?! Buki is here now, to help guide you on how to EAT CLEAN healthy yummy meals.

Follow me on instagram @bukikolade

I promise this would be fun. Toodles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

U go girl.

Anonymous said...

9ce 1

bukunolami said...

yea...i'm here...weldone sakkie.

Unknown said...

Tanx, Bukunolami

Unknown said...

Dis is greatt

Unknown said...

Monica thanks

Unknown said...

Bukunolami I see you.

Bukky said...

Now, this is the place to be yaaayyy.Weldone Bukky

Unknown said...

:)

Unknown said...

:)