Tuesday 31 May 2016

Recipe - Pineapple Water

Pineapple Water

You will need:

Pineapple peel (as much as you can get)
Water

DIRECTIONS

Peel your pineapple(s).
Rinse the pineapple peels.
Place the pineapple peels in  a pot. (You can add some pineapple flesh too).
Fill the pot with just enough water to cover the pineapple peels.

Bring to a boil, and turn off heat.
Let cool.
Drain pineapple water.

Serve hot like tea, or chilled like juice.

I sipped on my pineapple water a lot with some of my meals and snacks.

Had a chilled cup of pineapple water with guacamole and stewed chicken breast.










Sipped more pineapple water while I snacked on some crackers and guacamole.










More pineapple water with guacamole, chicken and veggie salad.












It's funny how this post seems like a Guacamole post, right? Lol.

Not to worry I promise to post the recipe.

Pineapple water is sweet, you wouldn't even need packed or canned juices. Don't say I told you so, go make yours today.

Go put your pineapple peels to good use before tossing 'em in the trash. *winks*

Follow me on instagram @bukikolade



No comments: