Monday 20 June 2016

Eggs!!!

Hey fitfam foodies! 

Welcome to a brand new week.

What's on your mind? For me...EGGS!!!

I love eggs...and I roll my eyes whenever I hear someone say "The Yoke" is fattening!!!

Please eat your EGGS whole...Just don't over eat. 

That being said, I wanna ask, how do you play with EGGS?

For me I have tried - 

EGG MUFFINS.

All you need do is - 

Break an egg in a bowl, add spice and/seasoning of your preference to taste.
(I used thyme, curry, black corn pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, soy sauce)

Whisk till flavor is properly mixed in.

In a greased microwave / oven safe dish pour your whisked egg.

Spoon in preferred cut veggies into the whisked egg and mix.
(I used carrots, onions, red bell peppers)

Place dish in microwave and allow your egg mix bake for 5-7 minutes, or till a fork pierced into the center comes out clean.




DEVILED EGGS.

For this you need - 

One boiled egg.

Cut in half. Take out the yoke (or mash it).

Stuff your egg with any filling of your choosing, say Guacamole, Sauteed veggies, Stir fry.

Voila!









If you want a larger quantity just increase the number of eggs, C'est simple! *winks*

My next quest...EGGY BREAD! I can't wait to make 'em.

Follow me on instagram @bukikolade

No comments: